We guarantee that:
1. We process your data exclusively for the delivery, improvement and guarantee of the services we offer;
2. Your data is safely stored in a secure environment,
3. Personal data is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to third parties.
We use the data we collect for:
- Provide and manage services, including displaying personalized content and facilitating communication with other users,
- Facilitating the technical functioning of services, including problem solving and resolution, providing services and preventing fraud and abuse; - Sending administrative messages and information, notifications of changes to our services, and updates to our agreements,
- Sending information and messages about progress in benefits, new services, new features, promotions, informational messages (messages you can unsubscribe at any time),
- Requesting feedback and understanding your needs with analytical service providers,
- Identify unique users,
- Improve our services and develop new products, services and functions,
- Analyzing trends and traffic on sites or promoting our services on sites and applications;
The European Data Protection Act ("GDPR") entered into force on May 25, 2016 but began to take effect on 25 May 2018.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of visitors visiting www.Barrelspub.ro in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
The Personal Data Protection Policy explains Barrelspub's practices regarding the application of the GDPR provisions as well as the rights you enjoy regarding the way your information is used through the www.Barrelspub.ro website.
The processing of personal data by Barrelspub will always be done in accordance with the GDPR and the personal data protection regulations specific to each country where Barrelspub operates.
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA?
"Personal data" means any information or information that can directly identify you (eg your name) or indirectly (for example, by pseudonymisal data such as a unique identifier).
This means that personal data includes things like address, first and last name, sex, date and place of birth, civil status data, telephone / fax, address (home / residence), email, profession, job, training professional status, family situation, economic / financial situation, property data, habits / preferences / behavior, image, voice, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information and financial situation information.
This could include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer's IP address or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
WHAT DOES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, transmitting, disseminating or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
THEME AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
• For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts - According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our services, we need to process personal data that you own.
• In order to fulfill legal obligations - According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR may process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our tax authorities' obligations regarding invoicing and reporting to tax authorities.
• For marketing purposes - According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR may process personal data if the data subject has given his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROCESSING
Barrelspub is committed to complying with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the "Principles") provided by the GDPR to ensure that all data are:
1. Prepared correctly, legally and transparently,
2. Collect for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
3. Relevant, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
4. Correct and updated,
5. Retained in a form that does not allow identification of the data subjects longer than necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing; 6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures adequate processing security so that the data is complete, confidential and available.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal information means any information about you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, booking reference number, payment details, and information about your access to our sites.
We may collect personal data from you when you use the www.Barrelspub.ro website and other websites accessible through the website, when you participate in a survey or contest or when you contact us.
Specifically, we can collect the following categories of information:
1. Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, city,
2. Detailed information about the participants, including the name, date of birth, gender, identity card number,
3. Information about your service purchases;
4. Information about your use of our website,
5. Communications that you make with us or that you direct to us through letters, emails, chat services, calls, and social networks. 6. Location, including your real-time geographic location of your computer or device via GPS, and your IP address along with Wi-Fi hotspot and gsm locations, if you use location-based features and enable Location Settings on your device and on your computer.
Personal details about physical or mental health are considered "sensitive" personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We will process such data only if you have given explicit consent or are required (for example, if you are requesting special assistance) or have deliberately made these data public.
WHAT DATA DOES NEVER STORE
The Customer / User / Buyer's payment card data will not be accessible or stored by Barrelspub, but only by the Transaction Authorization Authority or other entity authorized to provide card identification data storage services, about whose Customer / User / Purchaser entity will be informed before the data is entered.
3D Secure means a new global approach to authenticating purchasers and sales in secure Internet transactions. This security measure involves redirecting the user when making a payment on a secure page, where the registration of each cardholder is made by assigning an authorization code for each online transaction. Accepted payment cards are those issued under VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have CVV / CV2).
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA PERSONAL, WHY AND FOR WHICH TIME Your data can be used for the following purposes:
1. For the provision of the services you request: we use the information you provide us to perform the services you have requested in connection with your participation, including the required changes to the courses;
2. To contact you in the event of a change in timetable or cancellation: We send you information about the services you have requested and any changes to these services. The information has no commercial purpose and you can not unsubscribe from it,
3. We use your payment information for accounting, billing and audit purposes and for detecting and / or preventing any fraudulent activity; 4. For administrative or legal purposes: We use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, customer satisfaction surveys, maintenance and development, or to resolve a dispute or claim.
6. For Customer Support Communications: We use your data to manage our relationship with you as a customer and to improve your services and experience with us; 7. To provide customized services: We use your data to provide information that we think you are interested in before, during and after your participation and to personalize the services we offer you;
We will process your personal data only if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and for which we need to use your personal data.
We can also process your personal data in one or more of the following cases:
• To comply with a legal obligation (for example, accounting requirements),
• You have given us consent to the use of your personal data (for example, for commercial purposes), • To protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, in case of medical emergencies); • It is part of our legitimate interests in operating as a marketing agency (for example, for administrative purposes).
Only children under the age of 16 can give their consent. For children under this age, the consent of parents or legal guardians of children is required.
We will not keep your data longer than necessary to meet the purpose for which it is processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
We also need to consider the times for which we may need to keep personal data to fulfill our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, questions and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will delete or destroy it safely. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize in time the amount of personal data we use and whether we can secure the anonymity of your Personal data so that it is no longer associated with you or identify you, which we can use that information without notifying you later.
DATE OF DATA STORAGE Barrelspub may store the data processed for different periods of time deemed reasonable for the purposes indicated above. We keep your data only for the time it takes to reach the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our obligations under the law.
To know how long your data can be stored, we use the following criteria:
1. When you purchase products and services, we retain your personal data during our contractual relationship; 2. If you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data during the promotional offer; 3. If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for as long as your questions are processed, but not more than 5 years after the last mail you sent; 4. If you have given your consent to marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our marks), defined in accordance with the regulations and guidelines local. In this regard, please note that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases 5 years after your last interaction with you; 5. If the cookies are stored on the computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to reach their goals and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
In this regard, we mention that the data processed through the cookies used to provide online behavioral advertising, to customize our services for you, and to allow our content to be distributed on social sites (distribution buttons to display the site) will be retained for a maximum of 5 years from collection, based on your consent.
Barrelspub has adopted technical data processing measures updated in accordance with GDPR requirements to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, improper use or transmission, unauthorized modification, accidental destruction or loss.
All members and associates of Barrelspub, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of Barrelspub, are bound to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA PERSONAL
We observe strict security procedures in storing and disclosing your personal data and protecting them against loss, destruction or accidental damage. The data you provide us is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is the standard industry standard for encrypting personal information and data to be securely transferred over the Internet.
All sign-up details are passed through an SSL connection and are stored in accordance with the Data Security Standards.
PROCESSING THE CONTACT OR REGISTRATION FORMS
Barrelspub will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section existing on the site solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the Barrelspub site, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the Barrelspub Personal Data Protection Policies.
Please be aware that in order to be able to process your requests submitted in the enrollment section, it is possible that under certain circumstances we will be required to transmit your data to partners with whom Barrelspub cooperates and / or other third-party service providers you have Barrelspub.
However, Barrelspub has taken appropriate technical measures to ensure the security of the data transfer, as well as the processing according to the GDPR requirements of your data, by the abovementioned entities.
Barrelspub undertakes not to process personal data provided for any purpose other than that for which it was transmitted, except in cases where your express consent is for use for other purposes as well.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and to those with whom we transfer data in compliance with the above Regulation recalled, by virtue of providing the most professional services possible. The information controlled by Barrelspub could be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than the country where you live for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to deliver the highest level of service and to continue to provide you with our best professional content.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOKIE
RIGHTS OF PERSONS COVERED
According to GDPR, you have a series of rights with respect to the personal data that Barrelspub processes:
1. Right of access to processing data - You have the right to access our personal data.
2. Right to Data Rectification - You may request that Your Data be rectified if inaccurate or obsolete and / or filled in if it is incomplete. 3. Right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may be forced to keep your Data for legal or legal reasons.
4. Right to Restrict Processing - You have the right to request restriction of the processing of Your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, ie:
- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie you) for a period that allows the operator (ie Barrelspub) to verify the accuracy of the Data; - the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use,
- the operator (for example, Barrelspub) no longer needs Data for processing, but they are requested by the data subject (ie you) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- the person concerned (ie you) raised objections to the legitimate reasoning of the operator (in this case Barrelspub), in order to verify that the legitimate reasons of the operator (Barrelspub) exceed those of the data subject (ie you). 5. Right to Data Portability - You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automatic means.
6. Right of opposition - You can oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
7. Right to withdraw consent at any time - You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent before withdrawal. 8. Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority - You have the right to complain to the data protection authority of your country of residence or domicile to challenge Barrelspub's data protection practices. 9. Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes - You can unsubscribe or give up our direct marketing communication at any time.
10. Right to oppose your processing of data by us when acting in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party - You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on an interest legitimate.
11. Right to Disable Cookies - You have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed to accept cookies by default, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings.
You can exercise these rights, individually or collectively, by simply sending an email request to: contact@Barrelspub.ro.
We access, preserve and provide your information to regulators, law enforcement or other entities:
1. In response to a legal request, when we consider in good faith that the law requires us to do so. It is also possible to respond to legal requests when we consider in good faith that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
2. When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies or other harmful or unlawful activities, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, including investigations or investigations of regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive third-party partner information about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when you are subject to a legal, legal, governmental inquiry or investigation into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damage.
The Barrelspub may link to other websites and / or other web sites that are not owned by Barrelspub. Barrelspub assumes no responsibility with regard to the content of these websites and therefore can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these websites .
Barrelspub will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors' personal data or other moral and / or patrimonial damage caused by access to those websites.
UPDATING OF THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING POLICY
Please note that this Policy may be subject to regular content changes by updating the Barrelspub website. We will send you a notice before making any changes to this Policy and will give you the opportunity to review the revised content before choosing to continue using our materials.
Please do not continue to use the Barrelspub websites unless you agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates.
The terms of the Personal Data Processing Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way we treat and use your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.